Monday, July 9, 2007

A Slow Day

What a day. I managed to put off any and all work. I slept until 11. I watched some DVDs, and I read. That's it. That's all I did.

I might have been better off having shoveled some more sand. At least then I'd have felt like today even happened. Not that I'm complaining. The DVDs and the reading were entertaining. That counts for quite a bit.

Tomorrow I plan to do all the work - filling out job applications, cleaning, working on my stories - I planned to do today. Also, I'll be seeing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at midnight. Could be a full day. Let's hope.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I managed to go to work. Ugh.

Escape Pirate said...

You managed to go to work? But isn't that your job?

Just kidding. At least you are making money. Just remember that. You can use that money to buy Monster Squad.