Friday, July 6, 2007

Best News of the Decade

It's here, it's here. It's finally here!

Monster Squad - my favorite monster mover ever - finally finds a 2-Disc 20th Anniversary Edition DVD release date: July 24, 2007. I'll be on RAGBRAI at the time, so I'll just order it off of Amazon (for $14.99). I'll make sure it's the first thing I watch when I get home.

I remember renting this movie about every fourth trip to the video store. It's right up there with Better Off Dead as one of the most rented - and watched - movies of my childhood. This is just such fantastic news for me! I'm going to be happy all day long.

Now, if Disney would just release Condorman, my childhood would be nearly captured and up on a shelf to pull out and enjoy whenever I so desire.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I'm going to own it! Best movie EVER!!! This news just made my day.

Escape Pirate said...

I knew you'd enjoy the news, so I made sure I had it up before I left for work this morning. It is an amazing movie. I really hope it still captivates me like it did all those years ago.