Friday, July 20, 2007

Bacon and Eggs

I managed to not sleep in too late this morning. In fact, I had time to get some bacon and eggs - scrambled - and pancakes at Village Inn before running my errands.

I think I now have everything I need for RAGBRAI. After a lunch at Hickory Park in Ames with my mom, I'll work on packing everything up. The goal this year is not take as much stuff as I have in the past. I never end up reading everything I take, or wearing all the extra clothes I seem to think I'll need. I'll be trying to streamline my entire approach this year. Or maybe I'll just be taking different things, like my camera and some Cliff Bars (Chocolate Chip and Peanut).

All in all, today's going pretty swell. I got my errands run and I managed to finish a great graphic novel - Alison Bechdel's Fun Home. More on it later.

No comments: