Sunday, July 1, 2007

Put Off For Another Day

I was going to get some reviews up on the blog today. Turns out, I won't.

However, I did get some comics read, some shows on DVD watched, and even managed another trip to see Live Free or Die Hard. I took notes for my reviews/thoughts, but when it came down to typing things up - well, that would be now, and I am tired. I don't believe tomorrow will be a long day at work, so I'll get those reviews up then.

I hope everyone has a great week. We do have a holiday in there; that should be fun.

I'm off to bed. The pirate sleeps...

3 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

I saw Die Hard yesterday as well. It was a good ole racous time. There were times when McClaine was beating on some bad guy were you just have to wince.

"Yippee Kai-Yay Mother Hubbard"

Midnight Sprinter said...

Oops... I meant to type "raucous".

I sent you a review of Transformers from NYT you should check out.

Escape Pirate said...

I'll get to reading that Transformers review after I write my own. I don't want to be influenced by anyone else before I do my own. I'm off to Transformers tonight at 8.

I fondly remember the TV version of Die Hard 2 with it's nice dub, "Yippie Kai Yay, Meester Falcon." Best dub EVER!