Thursday, July 26, 2007

Off to Interview
Updated July 26, 2007 1:41PM

Man, do I hate interviewing. It stinks knowing that how you answer a few (okay, 45 minutes worth) questions will determine whether or not you get a job. I'm not very concerned with the sample lesson or the letter home to a parent - at least in those two regards I'm still very confident in my abilities.

I just wish it was a simple as obtaining a degree and having jobs offered to you. I know that's not the way anything works in this world, but I can still wish.

Anyway, I'm just writing this post to keep from stressing over the interview I leave in 10 minutes for.

And it's not working...

Wishing myself all the luck in the world.

Updated 1:41PM -
I don't want to jinx anything, but I felt very good during this interview. Confident and sure in my answers, writing, and teaching. Still, waiting for a response
might just kill me.

1 comment:

Midnight Sprinter said...

So when do you expect to hear back from the Man about your job?