Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Eureka: Season 2 Begins Tonight

Finally, some TV coverage for the blog. Up until this point, there was nothing on TV that demanded my attention.

The second season of the Sci Fi channel's amazing show, Eureka, beings tonight at 9/8C. I loved watching this quirky show last summer and looked forward to its return. The show is about a small town with big secrets. Follow this link to the show's homepage to learn more about the town of Eureka, last season's episodes, and much, much more.

As if the return of Eureka wasn't enough, it appears that Sci Fi will be airing a preview of the upcoming Battlestar Galactica TV movie - Battlestar Galactica: Razor. This movie will have to keep us satisfied until the new - and final - season starts in early 2008.

I'll be posting my thoughts after each episode. Look for them the following day - unless I get swamped with work, in that case it'll be up as soon as possible.

No comments: