Friday, June 22, 2007

3:10 to Yuma Trailer

I can't believe I had not heard of this movie before I saw the trailer today. Holy Moses! A new western staring Russell Crowe and Christian Bale, directed by the man behind Walk the Line - this all adds up to a winner.

Apparently this is a remake of some 50’s western. I’m just happy to see that we’ve got another western coming out soon. The last couple of westerns I saw in the theaters, Open Range and The Proposition, were very good. And then there was HBO’s Deadwood. It’s about time the western made a comeback. If I wasn’t a pirate, I’d want to be a cowboy.

3 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

You have a good command on language. Your 1408 review's last sentence was poignant and fully encapsulates your feeling/review... I am jealous. But aha! I know that it should be "If I WEREN'T a pirate..." **Victory dance**

Escape Pirate said...

Weren't, wasn't...tomato, tomahto.

Thanks for the kind words. I just try do the best I can.

Ryan said...

Your fancy speak go over Monkey brain like water under bridge... (duuhhhh)