Friday, June 15, 2007

Out of Time

I was going to try and get some movie reviews up on the blog before I left for vacation, but I just ran out of time.

I'm 90% sure that I'll be able to update the blog during the week I'm on vacation in Wisconsin - starting tomorrow. If that turns out to be true, look forward to your regularly scheduled content: The Stacks, New Media, movie reviews (Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer and Paris, Je t'aime), and The Pirate Escapes. The weekly comics will be posted on Friday when I return home, with reviews to follow on the weekend.

If I can't find access to the internet...well, that's why nothing's been updated since this post. Never fear, in the very worst case scenario, I shall return to regular posting on Friday, June 22, 2007.

Here's to the hope that no lake monster swallows me whole - or if it does, that I at least have 5 items I can use to plan ANOTHER GREAT ESCAPE, PIRATE!

3 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

I don't think they have internet in 'Sconsin, nor do I think they have movies or comics... what are you going to do?!

Ryan said...

I hope you have fun. I stopped by the house today and dumped your comics out of their boxes and then rolled around in them naked. I also used your Hitman's as toilet paper for Max.

It sucks that you won't be here for your birthday, but we'll get together sometime when you're back and celebrate all proper like.

Escape Pirate said...

Neal - turns out you were right. No Internet in 'Sconsin. I took my own movies and comics - not that I used them. I actually went out and biked, climbed, golfed (w/discs), and tried to drown in the lake.

Ry - why do you have to hate Hitman so?