Friday, June 15, 2007

Getting Ready for Vacation

I hate getting ready to leave on a trip. I'm so sure the entire time I'm packing that I'm forgetting something important. That feeling never really leaves me, even once I've arrived where I'm going. I just keep waiting for that moment when I'll need something and I'll look in my bag and then not have it.

Also, it's a lot of work getting packed and doing all the stuff - like paying bills - I like to put off until the last possible minute. It really cuts into my "lazy time."

3 comments:

Midnight Sprinter said...

Say it with me class... OCD. Yes today's blogger post is brought to you by the neurosis, obsessive complusive disorder.

Ryan said...

I totally know the feeling Pirate. Don't let Neal get you down.

Escape Pirate said...

No, he's right. I've always been this way. Crazy as a hammer.