Monday, June 11, 2007

It's Like the Weekend on a Monday

I slept in today. I didn't get the chance to do that over the weekend because of a bike ride and cleaning my mom's garage. It's not that I have to sleep in, but it sure is nice to do sometimes.

I don't have big plans for today. I need to drive over to Altoona to see if there has been any progress made on my mom's new house. She's out of town on vacation with my grandma and has tasked me to take pictures of her basement being dug. That's cool because I've got the new camera to play with.

I'll probably work on securing my speakers to my bike better. They popped off yesterday while I was riding. At least this time they didn't get broken. I've got some tie-wraps I'm going to use to help secure it.

I'll also work on getting my odometer moved to the back wheel of my old bike - which is on a bike trainer for inside riding. This way I can record my miles if I have to ride inside because of rain.

Other than those things, I'm just going to chill today.

No comments: