Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Biking? Biking?

Yeah, yeah. I know I haven't been out biking in 3 whole days. I could write some excuses, but why bother. Fact is, I've just been down and lazy.

Missing 3 days won't kill me, but I can't make a habit of it or I won't meet my goal of 1,000 miles before RAGBRAI. I think I'm just killing time until my birthday (Sunday), which I've set as some mythical day that I'll hit my dieting and working out hardcore. Of course, I'll be on vacation by then, so who knows how things will go. Vacation is a hard time to diet and workout.

Heck, if this summer has been any indication, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are hard times to diet and workout.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Oh Pirate.

I haven't been out on my bike since the weekend. I was going to go out this morning, but it turns out that sleep is awesome! And now it's going to be hot in the mornings too. Maybe I'll go tomorrow morning before work. Maybe I'll take a page from your book and NOT go out tomorrow morning...

Escape Pirate said...

I figure as long as I get 1000 miles in before RAGBRAI I'll be doing just fine. And even if I don't, I've still got in what they recommend for training, so all is good. Now it's basically gravy. All the miles are extra miles.